***Shipping Notice due to weather & COVID-19 delays***
UPS is experiencing significant delays with package delivery across the country and is not able to adhere to their normal guaranteed transit times. In addition, there are very high temperatures in some parts of the country which can ruin wine. You may choose to ship now, using any service and at your own risk. If you do not wish to risk heat damage, we offer free storage until temperatures are safe to ship to your area. Please Contact us if you need guidance regarding shipping. GVWM is not responsible for delayed shipments or damage as a result of carrier delays.
Shipping charges are not included in wine prices.
To estimate shipping costs, add an In-Stock product to your cart by browsing the menu options to the left or with the search box above, then click its "Add to Cart" button. From there click on "View or Edit Your Cart" and then "Estimate Shipping & Tax" and shipping services will be displayed. NOTE: if no shipping options are displayed, please contact us for a quote.
Estimated travel time from WA using Ground Service:
Travel time is listed in business days, not including the day your package is shipped. For example shipping to the east coast on a Friday, your package will arrive the following Friday.
For more information regarding Estimated Shipping Times please visit our FAQ page
- Grand Vin Wine Merchants will gladly act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to transport your purchases to your chosen shipping destination.
- Since exposure to high and low temperatures can damage wine, we strongly recommend that customers postpone shipment during the height of the summer and winter months. If customers insist on shipping in such weather conditions, GVWM cannot be held responsible for any adverse affects to the wine. See the latest temperatures across the country here.
- Buyers are responsible for following all laws and regulations regarding the shipping (and/or importation) of wine to their chosen shipping address.
- To receive your shipment, an adult 21 years or older must sign for its release at the time of delivery.
- All wines delivered within the state of Washington are subject to local taxes based upon the location of the shipping address.
- For wines purchased with the condition of a future delivery date, (e.g., wines marked as "Pre-Arrival" or "Future") a GVWM Team Member will contact the Buyer to arrange for shipping once the wine is available to ship.
- GVWM does ship to certain countries outside the USA. Please contact us for more information.
- Frustrated about access to wines in your state? Visit WineFreedom.com which promotes free market solutions and policies for the retail sale of wine and consumer access to wine.