- Grand Vin Wine Merchants will gladly act as your shipping agent and arrange for a licensed carrier to transport your purchases to your chosen shipping destination.
- Shipping charges are not included in wine prices. To estimate shipping costs, add an In-Stock product to your cart by browsing the menu options to the left or with the search box above, then click its "Add to Cart" button. From there click on "View or Edit Your Cart" and then "Estimate Shipping & Tax" and shipping services will be displayed. NOTE: if no shipping options are displayed, please contact us for a quote.
- Buyers are responsible for following all laws and regulations regarding the shipping (and/or importation) of wine to their chosen shipping address.
- We primarily use UPS for shipping, however you can use FedEx upon request as well as bill shipments to your UPS or FedEx account.
- To receive your shipment, an adult 21 years or older must sign for its release at the time of delivery.
- If the licensed carriers cannot ship to your chosen destination, we suggest that you alter your shipping address. If an alternate address is not available, please contact us to discuss alternative options.
- Since exposure to high and low temperatures can damage wine, we strongly recommend that Buyers postpone shipment during the height of the summer and winter months. If buyers insist on shipping in such weather conditions, GVWM cannot be held responsible for any adverse affects to the wine.
- All wines delivered within the state of Washington are subject to local taxes based upon the location of the shipping address.
- For wines purchased with the condition of a future delivery date, (e.g., wines marked as "Pre-Arrival" or "Future") a GVWM Team Member will contact the Buyer to arrange for shipping once the wine is available to ship.
Estimated travel time from WA using UPS Ground:
Travel time is listed in business days, not including the day your package is shipped. For example shipping to the east coast on a Friday, your package will arrive the following Friday.
For more information regarding Estimated Shipping Times please visit our FAQ page