- Grand Vin Wine Merchants will gladly act as your shipping agent and arrange for a licensed carrier to transport your purchases to your chosen shipping destination.
- Buyers are responsible for following all laws and regulations regarding the shipping (and/or importation) of wine to their chosen shipping address.
- Currently, shipping service levels consist of: Standard Overnight; 2-day Air; and Ground levels of service.
- To receive your shipment, an adult 21 years or older must sign for its release at the time of delivery.
- If the licensed carriers cannot ship to your chosen destination, we strongly suggest that you alter your shipping address. If an alternate address is not available, a GVWM Team Member will contact you.
- Since exposure to high and low temperatures can damage wine, we strongly recommend that Buyers postpone shipment during the height of the summer and winter months. If Buyers insist on shipping in such weather conditions, GVWM cannot be held responsible for any adverse affects to the wine and the Buyer will be required to sign a Shipping Release relieving GVWM of any liability.
- All wines delivered within the state of Washington are subject to local taxes based upon the location of the shipping address.
- For wines purchased with the condition of a future delivery date, (e.g. 2010 Bordeaux futures which are due to arrive in the Fall of 2013) a GVWM Team Member will contact the Buyer to arrange for shipping once the wine is available to ship. On occasion, the shipping specifics for wines scheduled to arrive within 4 months of purchase (or sooner) can be made at the time of order via the GVWM website.