Ameztoi Getariako Txakolina 2016 (750ML)
Critic Scores, Reviews & Descriptions
• White wine made from the grape Hondarrabi Zuri.
• Get a light and balanced sparkling level in the process of natural fermentation.
• 10,5° to 11°
• Visually: Pale white with a touch of green, his bright tone shows a fine and elegant bubble.
• Smelling: Fine and sophisticated fragrance, reminiscent of green apples and grapes, with a minty note.
• To taste: Dry in the beginning, harmonious in the mouth, it has a wide and aromatic end, resulting and cheerful because of its bubbles.
Wine and Food Pairing
• All kinds of Seafood and Fish. Excellent with Oysters, Sushi or Tempura fish.
To Consume and Serve
• It should be consumed young, and served fresh between 6° and 10° C in glass.